Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

ILP : Three body workout summary

I. Causal Body
  1. Anchor in Ever-Present Suchness 

    • Nondual Pointing-Out
    • Big Mind meditation
    • I Amness meditation

  2. Core Causal Body Gesture 

    • I breathe out and release to infinity 

  3. Transition from Causal to Subtle Body 

    • I breathe in and feel into my deepest inspiration for practice 
II. Subtle Body
  1. Loosening

    • Roll head, turn it left and right
    • Rotate shoulders
    • Rotate arms
    • Chest opening arm swings
    • Hip circles, hands on hips
    • Forward bend with straight back
    • Quad stretch, standing on one leg
    • Knees, up and down, then circling
    • Rising arm circles 

  2. Energizing

    • Body patting excercise
    • Bounce and shake while vocalizing "ahhh" 

  3. Energy Cultivating Posture 
  4. Core Subtle Body Gesture

    • I breathe into the fullness of life. 
    • I breathe out and return to light. 
    • Completing the circle, I am free and full

  5. Circulating 
  6. Subtle Body to Physical Body Transition
III. Physical Body
  1. Slow Squats 

    • Shoot the energy down the legs and out the arms.

  2. Core Physical Body Gesture 

    • Infinite freedom and fullness appear ans this precious human body.
    • Touching the earth I am connected to all beings. 

  3. ex1 Slow push-ups. 
  4. ex2 Back arch 
  5. ex3 Slow Crunches / Sits-Ups 
  6. ex4 Stretching

    • Elongation stretch 
    • Knees hugged to chest 
    • Rotation stretch (knees to left, head to right, and vice versa)
    • Groin Stretch
    • Forward stretch, straight back and then fully extended
    • Cow/Cat, Downward Dog, walk hands back to standing posture
    • Lunges, left and right
    • Side Stretches, left and right
    • Back bending, hands on low back
    • Short forward stretch
IV. Dedication
  • May my consciousness 
  • and my behavior 
  • be of service to all beings in all worlds, 
  • liberating all 
  • into the suchness 
  • of this and every moment

No comments:

Post a Comment